The safest option
It is the coverage solution in which the user does not have to work at height. It is the safest option both in its manual version and in the electric version.
- Density of the canvas: Density and flexibility are fundamental aspects in the resistance of the canvas. An excessive rigidity would cause cracks due to fatigue, a very low density would reduce the resistance to the weather, air and water. That is why in Tisvol we apply the optimum density in our compound: 640 g / m2.
- Flame retardant canvas: Fulfilling the ADR depends on this characteristic. That’s why it’s available in the Tisvol catalog.
- Arched in the Tisvol sliding tarpaulin: It is 400 mm in the corner of the arch and 480 mm in the highest point of the barrack in the center of the arch, this fall improves the response to extreme rains avoiding the accumulation of water.
- Preparation of frontal in sliding tarpaulin: You want to mount a different tarpaulin. From its design, we think about all the future components to adjust the frontal, thus we achieve the adaptability to any tarpaulin.
- Folded from the tarsier curtain in Tisvol sliding tarpaulin: You can choose between manual, semi-automatic (self-folding and extended manual) or fully automatic.
- Stainless steel in all bases of the arches of the Tisvol sliding tarpaulin: The maximum prevention against corrosion that directly affects the movement of the tarpaulin on the guides.
- Base with triple sheave in the last arch of the Tisvol sliding tarpaulin Tisvol: It achieves greater stability in its travel within the guide.
- Bi-metallic guides: The tarpaulin glides like silk. An aluminum outer profile designed so that the material is not deposited in the guide and with a steel interior so that the sheaves slide perfectly.
- Tube that allows the guiding of the cable of the electric motor of the Tisvol tarpaulin: It serves as guide and protection to the wiring and maximizes the reliability.
Internal strap of the guided tarpaulin: With this novelty we ensure the correct folding towards the outside of the canvas and increase its durability avoiding pinching.
- Operation of the manual guided tarpaulin: With the double reducer, the drive is much more comfortable for you and ensures that the canvas is always tensioned. However, the chain is available if you prefer.
- Ladder on the front: Easy access to the sliding tarpaulin mechanism. It is advisable to install a ladder on the front. There are two versions: collapsible or fixed.
As a leading manufacturer of aluminum tippers, we have available all coverage solutions from the Italian manufacturer Cramaro.