The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on this website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the browsing carried out from said device. www.tisvol.com uses various types of cookies, solely for the purpose of improving user browsing on the website, without any type of advertising or similar purpose. www.tisvol.com does not collect any personal data through the cookies.
Types of cookies
www.tisvol.com uses the cookies shown in the following table:
- Technical cookies necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will be unable to correctly receive the content of the website.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to operate, although the information captured by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
|_ga||.tisvol.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.tisvol.com||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_140680760_1||.tisvol.com||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||vo.tisvol.com||Functional||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.||session|
|_gat||.tisvol.com||Performance||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
How to detect cookies
- By configuring the browser; for instance:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and disable them.